Monday, September 28, 2009

Your Invitation to the First Ashram Meeting

Hari Om!

You are all warmly invited to attend the very first planning and vision meeting for the new Ashram for Europe.

If you are unable to attend in person, but wish to participate, just email your ideas and questions to Rev. padma priya or post them as a comment on this website (marked as "message for meeting") and your message will be read to the meeting.

A summary of what happens there will be posted on this website afterwards.

Your inspiration and devotion are what is giving this project wings of love and light. Thank you.

Date of Meeting: Sunday 4th October 2009
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: The Zen Zone, Parkstone, Bournemouth, Dorset, U.K.

If you are able to stay, we will enjoy a sharing lunch after the meeting.

Later in the day at 6.30pm we will be sharing Satsang at the same place which will include a special world-wide full moon healing meditation and everyone is warmly welcomed to come along.

Jai Sri Satguru Maharajki! JAI!

2 comments:

  1. From: Ramana Baba (Muz Murray), France

    Great stuff Padma Priya ji!

    All strength to your organisational arm. I'd be happy to be a part of it. Keep me in mind as things develop.

    In haste, (I'm up to my eyes in organising two trips in India for my students).

    Swaha!
    Warmly,
    Muz

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: Manujal Cote, IY teacher, Dorset, UK

    Hari Om! I am really hoping to make it to a meeting, however I am away that weekend and am not sure if I will be back in time. If I'm not I would really love to know what happens as to have a European ashram would be a real blessings to the lives of so many and I would really like to be involved in its manifestation.

    Much love
    Manjula
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete